What should I bring?
- A referral from your GP or specialist
- All imaging and scans, including ultrasounds, CTs and MRIs
- All pathology results, including blood and urine tests
- Any other information relating to your condition
- Medicare details
- Private Health Insurance details
- A list of questions you would like to ask
How do I get there?
St Vincent’s Clinic is located at 438 Victoria Street Darlinghurst, on the corner of Oxford and Victoria Streets and next door to St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney. More info.
Public parking is available at St Vincent’s clinic car park (entry on Barcom Street Darlinghurst) More info.